Wednesday 28 October 2015

Blog update

Tiny update of things:

Bloodborne- I didn't get a PS4 until a few months ago so I had to dreadfully sit by and avoid all things about the game so that I could enjoy the game fresh. Once I finally got my PS4 I looked into the game and it was still going for $70 and I just couldn't do it, so I kept an eye out for sales as much as possible. Eventually I found it down for $30 and picked it up instantly and played the hell out of it. What a great game. I would write down my impressions of the game but seeing as the DLC should be out in a month I figured I would wait for that and then give my final thoughts since chances are that will be the only piece of DLC to come for the game.

Overwatch- I hoped, as did many others, to get into the first beta wave but sadly doesn't seem like I did. Hopefully I will soon though, would be nice to change it up and get into a shooter since it's been quite a long time.

Battleborn- I am however in the Technically Test of Battleborn which is on the 29th, not sure if I got lucky or if a lot of people did but hey, it looks fun. Can't really do much with it because of the NDA but I'm looking forward to this game because it offers couch co-op and that seems to be a bit of a lost art these days.

Heroes of the Storm- Still playing this mostly, god I wish I could stream or make content but my computer is pretty old and don't know when I'll be able to update it but hopefully one day. It sucks that I have this huge write-up for Sgt. Hammer on matchups and hero tips but since I put it off for so long a lot has changed because of talent buffs/nerfs and new heroes and just feeling more experienced now than before. Maybe one day it'll get published lol

No comments:

Post a Comment